View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Man Punched after removing Cowpoke flag from car

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Try living here...sickening

You think that is bad....picture plus sized girls ( who have the attitude of a supermodel)wearing tight Cowboy shirts with Romo's face on it...shudder...now imagine its summer and Cowboys are in town for training camp and the aformentioned ladies decide to wear Cowboy jerts tied up to show their belly peircings...carrying "Tony Romo will you marry me posters."

I think I may relocate during that visual extravaganza.

dang...its gonna be a long summer
A good while back I went to a Hispanic Weight Watchers convention in San Antonio at the AT&T Center. I have never seen so many extremely overweight Latinas (many wearing spandex) in my life in one place. The only cool thing is Van Halen was playing.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote