View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #11
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein's Mock Draft - 4/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I would be really happy with Moreno, Butler, Matthews, or Jerry at this spot. I would be happy with Hood a little further back. I like all these guys, and like Z said, Hood and Jerry are less of a need because of Okoye.....unless, something bigger is going on with Amobi's knee than soreness.
Unless there is long term concern for Amobi's knee, which I don't think there is, I'd puke if we got a DT other then trading up for Raji(which i'm not keen on). I'd at least like to give Kollar a year with the line especially after possbily adding Smith(whom i have hopes for).

After it's all and done I wouldn't be completely disapointed with taking Matthews, though I do think signing June allows us to be a in position where we don't NEED to take a LB. I have concerns about Cushing and Matthews. Honestly I'd love for Jenkins or Oher to fall to us at 15. Really warming up to the idea if Oher falls we can slide him inside to guard and if Brown struggles we're in a great position with Butler and Oher. If we trade back again I'd love to get ina position where the value would be in a guy like Mack, Ugner, or Wood.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote