View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009   #6
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Man Punched after removing Cowpoke flag from car

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Amazing how many Cowboy fans live in the DC area. Between them and the Redskin fans it's pretty sickening.

Long live Houston!
Try living here...sickening

You think that is bad....picture plus sized girls ( who have the attitude of a supermodel)wearing tight Cowboy shirts with Romo's face on it...shudder...now imagine its summer and Cowboys are in town for training camp and the aformentioned ladies decide to wear Cowboy jerts tied up to show their belly peircings...carrying "Tony Romo will you marry me posters."

I think I may relocate during that visual extravaganza.

dang...its gonna be a long summer
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote