View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ole Miss Texan's Wish List/Projection

Mitchell is no mistake. He's a guy I know very little about but sounds really intruiging. Maybe it was selfish of me to put him in the 4th... we've just had discussions about how much success we've had in that round.

Quote:
Once considered an undrafted free agent by NFL scouts, Mitchell's draft stock is on the rise and now has a legitimate shot of hearing his name called on Day 2 of the draft. I had one scout tell me that Mitchell could be a guy like Indianapolis Colts safety Antoine Bethea, who was a little-known safety out of Howard University, but was selected in the sixth round by the Colts in 2006. Bethea was an impact player as a rookie for Indy. The Colts are among the teams showing interest in the safety.

Although Mitchell wasn't invited to the Combine, he is being looked at heavily by teams as we approach draft day. Mitchell has earned the label as the best kept secret safety prospect entering the draft
I wasn't sure where to put Brandon Williams or Quan Cosby. Williams just sounds like a 5th rounder to me. I think Cosby has potential to go in the 4th - 6th rounds. Mitchell sounds like a guy that some team is going to draft, maybe a 6th like Bethea but I don't want to miss him. 4ths our lucky round

How would y'all feel about 4th-Williams, 5th- Cosby, 6th- Mitchell?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote