View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You know why there is a hole at the top of the new Texas Stadium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I'm not sure who you were talking to on this one or if the response was meant for me. The Bass family is family made older money. But those of us who grew up in Ft. Worth...23 years.. know that the areas of town like Westover Hills and other West Side areas is full of old school socialites from oil money and old time family money. Dallas has alot more $30,000 credit card millionaires. Of course my sister lives in University Park/Highland Park and I love she and her friends, etc. But alot of it is new money and I still find the scenery and better and the people friendlier in Ft. Worth. Plus you have TCU and its surrounding area so it is a great college town.
I've used that expression numerous times when describing some Dallasites.