View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #39
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you pick at 15 in this mock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Has to be Stafford for trade bait or as an excellent back up. We are worried about depth elsewhere so why not QB if he is there? I'd focus on trade though. What would a QB cost at #15? On a similar thread earlier I had chosen Vontae Davis CB. Many think he will be a problem for coaches. I'm thinking Jenkins now as he actually may be there. Unlike most in a trade down I'd go Robert Ayers DE.
Too much to be a backup.

If you take a QB in the first then you are announcing that he is the future.

You simply cannot pay that much money to a backup player. One of them would have to go.

Just look to the Browns if you want to see how this would end.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote