View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #17
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You know why there is a hole at the top of the new Texas Stadium?

Quote:
umm dude not to hose you or anything U2 i can understand. But....keeping track of Jonas brother concerts?

I'm not in line for tickets to see the Jonas Brothers and was really surprised when they were the featured entainers at the half-time show last Thanksgiving given the age group that they appeal to. What I find interesting is a sell-out at Toyota is roughly 16K, while Cowboys Stadium for a concert would be probably quadruple that number. I am mainly curious about the number of tickets that will be sold in Dallas in comparison to Houston and why.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote