View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #37
krocket
Rookie

Rep Power: 135 krocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you pick at 15 in this mock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston Texan View Post
Please name one game where Schaub failed to bring his team from behind in the last two minutes of a game.....
Okay, I concede that point. Please believe that I am not condemning Schaub or lionizing Stafford. As I said in my post that is the responsibility of the Texan management. I was merely pointing out my views of the #15 pick. I don't know if Stafford is one of the HOF QB's or not, but I am pretty much convinced that Schaub won't be one either.

I would caution you guys of taking one or two specific cases and making a generality out of them. I think few people would disagree with the statement that the QB is the most important of the skill positions and the skill positions are the most important position on the team. IMO that is pretty accepted theory in the NFL.

I would very much like to see our Defense pumped up to that of a SB quality defense. I am not sure that can happen in the next few years, but one can hope. I wanted us to get Fat Albert, but I don't think he was worth $100 million to us, we are too far away.

Last years playoffs convinced me that a good defense can beat a good offense most of the time.
krocket is offline   Reply With Quote