View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #8
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Tek 7 Round Consensus Mock--In Depth With New Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
No offense to Frog, but rounds 1 and 3 are horrible picks for the Texans. We're not taking a WR in Rd1. Herman Johnson doesn't even come close to fitting what we do along the Oline. The remaining picks look decent, I guess.
They say Herman Johnson is pretty good at getting to the next level. He has also lost around 20 lbs. The more I read, the more I like. Maclin, not so much. I'd rather us take Alfonso Smith than Sean Smith at 46.