View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ole Miss Texan's Wish List/Projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
would be close as possible to ideal, major props

I still want a pass rusher in 2nd however so consider Kruger, Sintim or English
Eric Wood has turned into one of my favorite players... total man love

These pass rushers would need to replace Casey. He was sort of a luxury type pick but I could just see Kubiak really like him, as well as the fans. Offense kind of early in this projection. I think the guys you got here will get very strong consideration with the 2nd and I'd totally support that pick. With taking Matthews in the first though, I'm looking for a pure situational pass rusher which I'd rather get later.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote