View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Tek 7 Round Consensus Mock--In Depth With New Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
This one has value or reach and some other tools. I like the set up and it is pretty in depth.

http://www.drafttek.com/default.asp

13 - Consensus Mock Draft Revision #36
Neither our Detroit or Seattle Team Correspondents are biting on rumors that they'll jump on QB Matt Stafford with the #1 or #4 respectively. And since we've got USC QB Mark Sanchez shipping out to Jacksonville with the #8 overall, we're not showing another interested party in Stafford until the NYJets at #17. In reality, should Stafford slip past JAX, we suspect that there will be a trade which will allow Stafford to be selected from #10-#12.

http://www.drafttek.com/round12009.asp

Dallas...for fans like me.
I drafted for the Cowboys in our MB mock .

2. Rashad Johnson ... FS
3. Fili Moala ... DL
4. Derek Williams ... WR
4. Chip Vaughn .... SS
5. Scott McKillop .... ILB
5. Roger Allen ... G
6. Christopher Owens ... CB
7. Steven McGee ... QB

I also drafted for Miami and they're copying my picks .

1. Darius Butler .... CB
2. Brian Robiskie ... WR
2. Paul Kruger ... OLB/3-4
3. Jasper Brinkley ... ILB
4. Cornelius Lewis ... T/G
5. Sammy Lee Hill ... NT

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-15-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote