View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Tek 7 Round Consensus Mock--In Depth With New Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
like Maclin pick. not sure Sean is still there in 2nd, think the Texans hit on DE position, along the lines of "Freddy" Kruger (well at least they got the school correct- Utah) & if they go guard in 3rd it will be for a zone blocking fit see Andy Levitre, OSU. Another Beaver in 4th Keenan Lewis, CB is really good & alot of people here like RB Javon Ringer. thats 5 players who could start or make an impact as rookies, real solid if you ask me, just have to tweek it out a little
If they moved Walter draft day for an extra two, I'd be ok with the Maclin pick. But what is not in doubt....no way Herman "Big Baby" Johnson fits. That one is shear fan ignorance of what the Texans do. That would be a straight line to another franchise QB pick in 2010. Johnson doesn't fit.

I like the Ringer pick also. The profile doesn't fit what they say they want....a bigger back, but I beleive that platoon would be very nice for us. Cory Sheets would work along those lines....smaller back, catches very well, blocks well on max pass protection. Doesn't run heavy between the tackles though.

I like Quinn Johnson alot....nice pick for the cow polks.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 04-15-2009 at 10:38 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote