View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan4Ever's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Jennings is probably gonna go mid to late second, imo.

He isn't one of those guys that played at Liberty because he wasn't good enough to play at a higher level. He transferred from Pitt to Liberty because his father was diagnosed with diabetes and he wanted to be closer to him.

He had dynamite practices at the Senior Bowl and put up great numbers at the combine for a back his size.

What's not to like?
I'm going to have to agree with you now. I was truly hoping he'd fall to us in the 3rd, mostly because I don't see us taking a RB in 1 or 2.