View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #10
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan4Ever's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
You know...after rereading the McClain chat from yesterday.....and since the odds of making the roster are going to be astronomical for a seventh rounder...I was thinking about Jason Phillips. Take him in the seventh....IR the guy....see what you have in 2010 ? What do you think. Philly did that with Jake Iwanakua( I'm sure this is misspelled) from Wisconsin last year. Took him in the fourth. Of course Miami did the same thing with Roderick Wright a few drafts ago and haven't heard anything about that.

McClain's sources must be telling hm that Stephen McGee is hot and going some where in the middle rounds. I would like to see him with the seventh though. 4.6 on the edge rolling out in a moving pocket.....if his accuracy improves would be nice as a back up to MS in a couple of years.
I can't see Phillips making it past the 4th.