View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan4Ever's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Max Unger would fit your criteria and I would love to grab that guy. With the 7th Round pick, I can't really think of anyone that jumps out at me...maybe another project player. Vance Walker would be nice or Sammie Lee Hill from Stillman, but I doubt these guys would fall to the 7th Round.
You know...after rereading the McClain chat from yesterday.....and since the odds of making the roster are going to be astronomical for a seventh rounder...I was thinking about Jason Phillips. Take him in the seventh....IR the guy....see what you have in 2010 ? What do you think. Philly did that with Jake Iwanakua( I'm sure this is misspelled) from Wisconsin last year. Took him in the fourth. Of course Miami did the same thing with Roderick Wright a few drafts ago and haven't heard anything about that.

McClain's sources must be telling him that Stephen McGee is hot and going some where in the middle rounds. I would like to see him with the seventh though. 4.6 on the edge rolling out in a moving pocket.....if his accuracy improves would be nice as a back up to MS in a couple of years.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 04-15-2009 at 09:53 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote