View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #3
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan4Ever's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
As much as I love Sidbury....and Rashad Johnson....I'd sacrifice one of them to get a better C/G prospect. Not arguing were you have them....Just saying I'd sacrifice one of them to get a more versatile, high end prospect than drafting a true center and a true guard latter. Bang the need with one guy early who can cover all three interior positions. and if you take him early enough...you get one who can cover RT too. Your seventh rounder couldn't make the PS. Indulge yourself a offensive talent ?

Max Unger would fit your criteria and I would love to grab that guy. With the 7th Round pick, I can't really think of anyone that jumps out at me...maybe another project player. Vance Walker would be nice or Sammie Lee Hill from Stillman, but I doub't these guys would fall to the 7th Round.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote