View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan4Ever's Mock Draft

As much as I love Sidbury....and Rashad Johnson....I'd sacrifice one of them to get a better C/G prospect. Not arguing were you have them....Just saying I'd sacrifice one of them to get a more versatile, high end prospect than drafting a true center and a true guard later. Bang the need with one guy early who can cover all three interior positions. and if you take him early enough...you get one who can cover RT too. Your seventh rounder couldn't make the PS. Indulge yourself a offensive talent ?

Last edited by threetoedpete; 04-15-2009 at 09:36 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote