View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 3 Scenarios Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Barwin is a workout athlete, Sidbury is a raw developemental RDE. I would not spend a 2nd rd. pick on either unless I knew excatly how to develop & fit them into a specific scheme.

the Wells pick scares the hell out of me, like the Peria Jerry selection much better. find a more compelling way to trade down for Unger
Me too BL....every one is seeing Jamal Lewis....Earl ....and I'm seeing
Ahman Green II/Chris Brown . He runs up right with a high pad level, he isn't four four untill he steps on the OSU feild turf.....the guy has danger will robinson written all over him. I take the gamble on Sidbury. Couldn't be any more of a long shot than Babins. Couldn't be any more raw than Dilles was.