View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois

So the saints, who've sucked worse than us over the last five years with their dbs ability to make a play....passes the guy up and he falls into our laps.

If he is the best CB/FS in the class, does it bother anyone other than me that he makes it to the fifteen ? Just saying. I don't want ordinary with the fifteen . My bar is a little higher. I can find ordinary with upside @ Cb on day two. I'm looking for someone who has a chance to be extraordinary at the fifteen. And I'm willing to gamble a little bit if it puts eight more sacks in our column in '09. I don't care how good you think Malcom is. He ain't out covering Manning. Nor....Tom Brady. Fast quick stonger. Not slower more plodding....weaker.