View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
The official TOMB tailgate, not the actual board.

Paul Kuharsky knew that but it's not as much fun, it made a better story and I love it. It's helped old friends find us and Kevin got some great publicity along the way, too

Before I forget and as it should be, we're subsidizing your site. We're cool with that too!
No offense, Yvette, but this server was here before it was offered for your piggyback. I'd say that Texans fans are subsidizing your site.

We're cool with that, too, but mainly because we have no other choice. Times are tough, and Texans Talk standing in two feet of pig feces is better than no Texans Talk at all.