View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #18
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
The official TOMB tailgate, not the actual board.

Paul Kuharsky knew that but it's not as much fun, it made a better story and I love it. It's helped old friends find us and Kevin got some great publicity along the way, too

Before I forget and as it should be, we're subsidizing your site. We're cool with that too!
I'm glad that Hook'em did this. Really glad. I love fans of other teams helping other teams' fans. I'm not a Titans fan but what does that have to do with people who are Titans fans? Not much, really. We all love NFL football just the same. Let's play some football is what it's all about for me. If we can spread what we have here, I'm HAPPY with that.

I'm really proud of Hook'em. Props!

What does subsidizing the site mean? I have absolutely no idea what it means.