View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who would you pick at 15 in this mock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston Texan View Post
In fact, there have only been two times in Schaub's Texan career--besides the Indy game noted above--where he got the ball within one score of the lead anytime in the fourth quarter and failed to bring the Texans to the tying/go-ahead score--first was at Cleveland in 2007 when we were down 17-10 and the second was Miami this past season down 21-20.
I'm pretty sure Matt Schuab won that Miami game in 2008. As a matter of fact, I just watched that game thanks to NFL Replay, and I credit that come from behind win to Matt Schaub.