View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #14
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It figures. They had to have our help to get a team in the first place. Now they need our help to talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
ugh...now I feel all icky inside.

Props to Kevin for being a decent human being, but dern, it just had to be the ICOU, didn't it?
I felt like I needed to take a shower after reading that (kinda like that scene at the end of Texan_Bil's favorite movie - the Crying Game)