View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #25
krocket
Rookie

Rep Power: 135 krocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respectedkrocket is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you pick at 15 in this mock?

Of course you are free to disagree, but I still believe I am right. Schaub has performed well between the 20's when he wasn't hurt, but he is not very good at taking it into the end-zone from inside the the 10 or coming from behind in the last two minutes. And there have been multiple QB's that have had those qualities over the last few years.

Team sport is correct, but the one person that can make a difference is the QB. Brady, Favre, Montanna, Young, Aikman, Elway, Marino, Bradshaw, Namath, and Staubach and the list goes on all had those qualities and they were all winners! There are teams that have won without a marquee QB, but they are few and far between. Eli Manning comes to mind immediately.

I just don't see Schaub falling into the HOF QB category.
krocket is offline   Reply With Quote