View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009   #4
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Tek 7 Round Consensus Mock--In Depth With New Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Stopped reading once they stated we would take Jeremy Maclin in the 1st.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
No offense to Frog, but rounds 1 and 3 are horrible picks for the Texans. We're not taking a WR in Rd1. Herman Johnson doesn't even come close to fitting what we do along the Oline. The remaining picks look decent, I guess.
It's actually fun to look at though. I haven't toured the site but I believe they get all the mocks and rumors together, try and some how make it scientific and then spit it out as for where guys are trending, etc. I agree Maclin isn't where they will go...though a guy like him for PR/KR/WR is nice...but it shows the trend and where the value is. I just wanted to get another viewpoint posted when I saw this today.

Never offended by your comments Hou-Tex.....most of the time

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...oull-ever.html

Quote:
Drafttek is a computer simulation model that takes the draft the entire 7 rounds (including compensatory picks). Each team has a correspondent that provides input information in the form of priority codes on a per position basis and our "Big Board" is a compilation of player ratings taken from NFL Draft Scout, ESPN, Scout.com, National Football Post, Pro Football Weekly, and others.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 04-14-2009 at 11:42 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote