View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #15
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you pick at 15 in this mock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
i agree. unfortunately i'm being serious. i think Schaub is good but the idea of having a top three QB talent who can back up for a year or two is just too... great for me to ignore. OR we could trade him.
Stafford is VASTLY overrated and has BUST written all over him. Football Outsiders(a great site) looks at two key stats for first round QBs: starts and completion % when evaluating QB prospects. Stafford falls between Akili Smith and Cade McNown. Trust me, Stafford has B-U-S-T written all over him.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote