View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #20
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Like?

IIRC, Butler's a 4 year starter too. That definitely helps his draft stock rather than hurt it, IMO.
Like almost every other pick after 15 save the QB and a few WR. Like I said, trade down fine. At 15 no thanks. He may play big but his small body is going to take a beating. The talk of him replacing Dunta...I mean I know Dunta isn't that much bigger but imagining him lining up from the Calvin Johnson's and Randy Moss's of the world make me leary of picking him up at such a cost.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote