View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #19
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

haven't seen any of the CBs play outside of Jenkins so honestly I'm not equipped to comment on a guy like Butler. I guess i'm not opposed to it but I'd be a little upset with Rey Rey still on the board.

I really think Dunta is on his way out and that will leave a pretty big void next year at CB. With that in mind I'm not opposed to taking Butler or any CB first round. What I am really curious about next year will be the development of Molden. Took a third round flyer on the kid and has the physical measureables to be real good. If the staff feels he has that kind of future I'd take a CB later, I also really hate to think we wasted another pick on a small school guy who doesn't materialize.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote