View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Killer of Time's Mock of Death!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Nice mock! I like the Matthews pick. I like the Casey pick- it would definitely be a luxury type of pick for us, but hey... the guy is a football player and seems like a great fit for us. I think the fans would love him. I like how you addressed the secondary. But I'd throw in a RB like Gartrell Johnson maybe with that second 4th rounder. Tate's been injured and it's rumored he may still miss the whole rookie season? If so, I doubt we look at him that early.
If that's true about Tate then I wouldn't have even put him on. He's supposed to be so low only because of Injuries and if he's got another one that's a MAJOR red flag. Got to get guys that stay on the field.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote