View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Killer of Time's Mock of Death!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I like Casey's versatility but.....where does he go fulltime? That's my biggest concern. Everyone says plug him in here...or there...anywhere! I don't see the staff going with him and I'd plug in someone like Delmas or Chung. I'd love to see us address the interior OL here with Ugner, if still there, or Eric Wood.
Unger would be nice if he lasts. Casey wouldn't be anywhere fulltime, he'd be everywhere fulltime. Slot reciever, 2nd TE, Goalline back, trick play threat. The guy would be dynamic in this offense under Kubiak and kid-Shanahan.
Quote:
4th...i like the CB pick but not so sure about Tate. I think we're good at WR and despite Jones lack of overall production he's going to get one more shot this year. I think Gartrell Johnson or Glen Coffey would be good picks instead of Tate.
GJohnson would be a perfect fit here. Really just took a flyer on Tate to replace JJones at KR because I think with DAnderson re-upping and James Casey filling in reciever depth Jones' WR ability (or lack of) isn't even needed. Someone who could probably fill up his KR status with an actual shot at being a real WR someday in the late 4th is not a wasted pick IMO.
Quote:
Good with the rest of the draft especially if we don't address the interior of the line earlier.
Yea, the more I think about it the more it seems like we're either going to be able to address interior Oline or secondary with those 2/3 picks. I'd rather fix up the 2ndary. With Gibbs' history of middle round lineman the decision is easier.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote