Originally Posted by TimeKiller
1. Clay Matthews, OLB, USC Derp
2. James Casey, Footballer, Rice He's going to be everything on offense. TE receiving threat, Wildcat QB, Goalline back. The X factor Reggie Bush wishes he could be.
3. Michael Hamlin, SS, Clemson Good size, Imposer of fear in the secondary
4a. Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa Fits the Smithiak mold for CBs
4b. Brandon Tate, KR/WR, North Carolina Jacoby Jones is toast
5. AQ Shipley, C, Chris Myers needs to be replaced, depth addressed
6. Greg Isander, OG, West Virginia Depth at the very least
7. Brandon Williams, DE, Texas Tech Why not?
I tried to be a little different, so no bashing and quite honestly at this point I think everything has been said about Matthews that can be said but he's still my pick.
Haven't heard he's guilty, and if he's there ad that's who we roll with our #1 pick i'm good with it.
I like Casey's versatility but.....where does he go fulltime? That's my biggest concern. Everyone says plug him in here...or there...anywhere! I don't see the staff going with him and I'd plug in someone like Delmas or Chung. I'd love to see us address the interior OL here with Ugner, if still there, or Eric Wood.
I'm ok with Hamlin being the pick in the third.
4th...i like the CB pick but not so sure about Tate. I think we're good at WR and despite Jones lack of overall production he's going to get one more shot this year. I think Gartrell Johnson or Glen Coffey would be good picks instead of Tate.
Good with the rest of the draft especially if we don't address the interior of the line earlier.