View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Killer of Time's Mock of Death!!

Nice mock! I like the Matthews pick. I like the Casey pick- it would definitely be a luxury type of pick for us, but hey... the guy is a football player and seems like a great fit for us. I think the fans would love him. I like how you addressed the secondary. But I'd throw in a RB like Gartrell Johnson maybe with that second 4th rounder. Tate's been injured and it's rumored he may still miss the whole rookie season? If so, I doubt we look at him that early.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote