The Killer of Time's Mock of Death!!
1. Clay Matthews, OLB, USC Derp
2. James Casey, Footballer, Rice He's going to be everything on offense. TE receiving threat, Wildcat QB, Goalline back. The X factor Reggie Bush wishes he could be.
3. Michael Hamlin, SS, Clemson Good size, Imposer of fear in the secondary
4a. Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa Fits the Smithiak mold for CBs
4b. Brandon Tate, KR/WR, North Carolina Jacoby Jones is toast
5. AQ Shipley, C, Chris Myers needs to be replaced, depth addressed
6. Greg Isander, OG, West Virginia Depth at the very least
7. Brandon Williams, DE, Texas Tech Why not?
I tried to be a little different, so no bashing and quite honestly at this point I think everything has been said about Matthews that can be said but he's still my pick.