View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #27
NFLRoughDraft
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 NFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Complete Seven Round Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I'd much rather have A Smith than Cushing. And if the Texans have a shot at Unger in the 2nd and pass him up I'll be more than furious. We've addressed corner pretty solidly IMO with Reeves, Dunta, Bennett, Molden and I would like a mid to late round addition for depth. I'd probably end up with Matthews/Unger (surprise, I know) from cherry picking your draft. Day 2 picks look just fine to me though!
The reason we didn't go with Andre Smith is because (in our opinion) he is a guard in a zone scheme.

You're absolutely right about Unger; he'd be a great selection in the second round.
NFLRoughDraft is offline   Reply With Quote