View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #26
NFLRoughDraft
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 NFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respectedNFLRoughDraft is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Complete Seven Round Mock Draft

I go to alot of these different team boards, but you guys are easily among the best when it comes to knowledge of your team.

When I needed a David Carr scouting report you guys were on it and when I needed some feedback on the 2008 Texans team needs you guys were there again.

Once again, you've all come through and posted two pages worth of excellent commentary. Seriously...Thank you!!!
NFLRoughDraft is offline   Reply With Quote