View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 49476 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mari-OWNED!'s 7 Round Texans Mock Draft 1.0

I could live with it

Texans have addressed both the D-Line & secondary via free agency. the strength of this draft for the Texans will be @ the RB position. The Texans did not upgrade the RB position in free agency & should have a choice between three of the Top 15 draft prospects overall - Chris Wells #8 Knowshon Moreno #12 & Donald Brown #14 (oulads.com).

Hey I'm not a Chris Wells fan either but he does fit the power runner title, strong downhill runner, hits his holes does not dance, good pass blocking skills. presents trade down opportunity as teams will try & trade up to get him. Moreno has potential to be another Clinton Portis type all around back with good receiving skills, great vision is a playmaker who fights for extra yardage after contact. Brown I just love his game, big bruising back in the Matt Forte workhorse mold. so why wait until the 3rd rd. when Jennings might already be gone & not the immediate difference maker as one of the top 3 backs?

I think the Texans already have a pretty good idea who they want to draft & are keeping it quiet. we are all just fans of our team trying to figure out their intentions because well frankly we either have nothing else better to do or we just can't wait until draft day to find out
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote