View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009   #8
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Latest Stupid Draft Thoughts

If Jenkins falls to 15 and he's the pick I'd pee myself. Despite the lack of top end speed he's got the best instincts of any corner in the draft IMO.

I'm ok with the Stintim pick, but I'd really like to address the interior of our OL with the second pick Wood or Ugner (If still available) would be my pick.

I'm not sure about Baker, but fits the bill this staff goes on picking a small school flyer in the third. Personally I'm tired of taking them and hoping they work out. If we don't take OL in the second we could go RB that falls or OC Caldwell of 'Bama,Luigis of Arkansas,or Levitre of Oregon.

Not sure if Brown will be there But a guy like Coffey(sp?), Spiller, Javon Ringer, PJ Hill wouldn't be bad options in the fourth.

I'm ok with Melton but I think he could be had later. Good athlete but still learning to be a DE.

If we haven't addressed OC earlier I'm ok with Shipley. I just don't want another center that'll get pushed back at the LOS.

another DT?

Good with help at OG.

While I do think our defense needs help I'm also hoping a change in the staff will utilize the talent we've got better. I like our OL except for Brisiel and Myers.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote