View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 292321 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you pick at 15 in this mock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Exactly! At worst you end up with a highly rated young talent to back up Schaub for awhile. We know Kubiak is considered a great QB coach. Let him coach him up for a year and see what happens. If eh gets a chance and performs well at all we would be sitting on a gold mine for draft picks next year.

At best and most likely we will be having 5 teams
17 New York Jets
18 Denver
19 Tampa Bay
20 Detroit
22 Minnesota
bidding against each other for his services.
I understand your logic, but I'd rather make the deal on draft day to get extra picks NOW. If we take Stafford in hopes of maaaybe getting future picks next year, we've wasted a first round chance to improve our defense with a impact starter THIS year.
We need to improve our defense this year if we're to turn that proverbial corner and make the playoffs.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote