View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 3 Scenarios Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Barwin is a workout athlete, Sidbury is a raw developemental RDE. I would not spend a 2nd rd. pick on either unless I knew excatly how to develop & fit them into a specific scheme.

the Wells pick scares the hell out of me, like the Peria Jerry selection much better. find a more compelling way to trade down for Unger
That's why coaches get paid.

If the coaches cant develop two of the most talented atheletes they should be fired.

Give me talent any day and I will let the chips fall where they may.

This is the way the Patriots, Steelers ,Giants do the draft and they have had great results. They find players that have talent and put them in situautions where they can suceed.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote