View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009   #6
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How about this mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
i like the pick and i like the guy. he ran a 4.34 at the combine and his size reminds me a lot of Desean Jackson not to mention im not sure how you feel but watching JJ fumble punts is getting a little old on me and is probably ticking Kubiak off a bit not to mention hes been invisible so far in the passing game.
Knox has great hands & incredible speed for a 6 footer. Here's a video clip of the kid.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/scouti...ohnny-Knox.php

Edit: Well, that didn't work. Just click on this link & scroll to the bottom of the page to watch the video.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!

Last edited by Hottoddie; 04-11-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote