View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009   #4
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Latest Stupid Draft Thoughts

im ok with your picks. its a little d-line heavy but thats ok i guess. doubt jenkins gets to 15 and isnt andre brown supposed to have some character concerns. lately ive been hoping to take maybin and everette brown @ 15 but dont rly think it will happen. my number one hope now is to get a trade down scenario thats adds a 3rd rd pick for us. lions @ 20 (plus 65) would be perfect, then:

20. Clay 3, OLB, USC
45. Lawrence Sidbury, DE, Richmond
65. Rashad Johnson, S, Alabama
77. Rashad Jennings, RB, Liberty
4a. Fili Moala, DT, USC
4b. Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa
Depth (esp o-line, te & maybe wr) the rest of the way

probably wont all reach those spots but that would be my dream draft pretty much
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote