View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Latest Stupid Draft Thoughts

1. Jenkins, good player and good pick. Where would you play him at CB or FS?
2. Sintim, good player but stiff. He'd be good against the run but lacks pass coverage ability that we'd need against TE's and RB's.
3. Baker, good player but why do we need another DT/NT we just signed Cody and have plenty of DT's.
4. Brown, great player and fits our system perfectly but unrealistic in the 4th, he'll probably go in the late 2nd round.
4. Melton, I don't know anything about him but feel there are bigger needs not yet addressed that need to be. Freeman will be gone by the 4th round as well, maybe late 2nd or early 3rd.
5. Shipley, good player but ridiculously short arms that may hurt him in the NFL, he'd upgrade our line and may play OG instead.
6. Pryor, good player but again why do we need another DT. Maybe as a rotational guy.
7. Bussey, I don't know anything about him but your right our O-line needs some upgrade and depth.

Overall ehhhhh, you didn't address SS at all and I think O-line should be addressed earlier.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote