View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009   #29
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
Didn't he call out the Indianapolis GM for taking Peyton Manning instead of Ryan Leaf? And didn't the Indy GM come on air & rip him a new one? I don't remember if it was Leaf, but I do remember the verbal exchange that took place. Why is it that no one brings that exchange up on ESPN?
I don't remember exactly what happened and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

I don't remember if it was Manning over Leaf or if it was a draft from a year previous to that, but I think a reporter told a GM that Mel Kiper said his pick will be a bust and asked him what he thought about that?

The guy basically said who the hell is Mel Kiper and why do I care?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote