View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #15
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

I think Darius Butler is a very slight reach at 15 but I also think that you draft to fill a need, based on your own opinion and research and not on someone elses preconceived idea of where a player should go. As a GM you do what's best for your team and don't worry about the medias idea of where a player should be drafted, if the media was so good at evaluating talent they'd be working for a team.

As for who the best CB is. I think Alphonso Smith has the best man coverage skills but is a bit slow and Darius Butler is almost as good in man coverage but alot faster. As for Vontae Davis he's also very good but a bit inconsistent and I'm not sure of him in a man coverage scheme, though I think he's got tremendous potential.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote