View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #21
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Mock drafts done a year in advance have even less credibility than mock drafts being done right now (if that's possible).

It's like putting out college football preseason rankings the day after the national championship game (Mark Schlabach).
I'm not saying that any mock drafts have credibility, because they don't, but that he has the talent to be a good to great player. Something happened over the course of the season though which brought his stock down considerably. With that said, what scares me is that he fell from having a high draft consideration to a early mid-round guy while playing on USC's stellar defense. Most guys should benefit from that D, and alot did, but not him for some reason, and it kind of scares me.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote