View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Mock drafts done a year in advance have even less credibility than mock drafts being done right now (if that's possible).

It's like putting out college football preseason rankings the day after the national championship game (Mark Schlabach).
OTOH, I remember seeing a mock immediately after the 2005 college football season that had DeMeco Ryans ranked at 10. Then, for some reason, he dropped.

In that case, I think they got his value more correct early than they did late. Not that I'm complaining with how that turned out.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote