View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #19
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
I remember right after the 2008 Draft, there were numerous mock drafts for 2009, and Fili Moala was in the top 10 on nearly all of them. I haven't paid attention to him at all this year, so I don't know if it's injuries or what, but he dropped off a looooong way for some reason, and that kinda scares me.
Mock drafts done a year in advance have even less credibility than mock drafts being done right now (if that's possible).

It's like putting out college football preseason rankings the day after the national championship game (Mark Schlabach).
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote