View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
What do you want for a fifth rounder ? He works hard and he is an effort guy. And unlike Micheal Johnson.....he makes more plays than his numbers suggest he should make.....always, always take the over achiever low rather than an under achiever high.

Ziggy's strength is his spin move....He isn't very good versus the run. They got their chips on Okoye once again and Kollar.
Pretty sure he had Veikune at #112, which is our first pick in the 4th. I like him as a guy. He works hard, motor is always running. But I want talent in the 4th. Did Rudy ever get drafted out of Notre Dame? If he is there in the 5th or 6th then I'm all for it. I could get behind that, but there are better players at #112.

Hood looks like the prototypical Cover 2 DT. A little weak against the run but he can collapse the pocket and get pressure on the QB. If my analysis is right, then that means Buffalo, Carolina, Chicago, Indianapolis, and Minnesota will all be targeting the guy. They all run Tampa 2 as a base coverage shell.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote