View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Personally, I'd rather take a CB in the first two rounds. A projected starter at the position. I think we have solid corners, in Reeves, Bennett, and Dunta, but we need a play maker at that position. A play maker in pass defense, not the run stopper we have in Dunta.

Then I'd like to see a LB with the other pick.
Well unfortunately....it's a down class for corners....anyone you take will be sitting until October. Whether it's the first round guy or the fourth round guy. Not one will beat out an incumbent out of camp. Not one.
And your problem is you do not believe in what they have.....and Rick and Kubes do. And you've got it backwards....take the play makers first....not the BPA you know will be riding the pine.