View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #23
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Complete Seven Round Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I'd much rather have A Smith than Cushing. And if the Texans have a shot at Unger in the 2nd and pass him up I'll be more than furious. We've addressed corner pretty solidly IMO with Reeves, Dunta, Bennett, Molden and I would like a mid to late round addition for depth. I'd probably end up with Matthews/Unger (surprise, I know) from cherry picking your draft. Day 2 picks look just fine to me though!
So are you posting....you'd rather have a nickel corner and a back up interior offensive lineman....before you'd pick a legitimate guy with a chance to dislodge a starter, full time, from day one of the season ? Inquiring minds wish to know ?

I'll give you cushing is better insurance for the SAM. Stouter against the run. But, Mathews is clearly the better play making prospect at this point. And playing behind Mario...he's going to be well protected.